- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Lonelyhearts Wine
- Beauty Products That Are Good Enough To Eat
- Your Tongue & Bubbles
- Chicago’s Grooviest Market: Dose
- 36 Hours in Bogotá Part Two
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- (Not So) Blind Item: Rapper's Delights
- Are Mini Bundt Cakes the New Cupcakes?
Got up at 5:15 AM today to zoom on over to the Today show, where I instructed Matt Lauer and Ann Curry in the fine art of mixing mojitos. Since this was one of Today's "whip" segments, a whopping one-and-a-half minutes long, the whole thing had to move at roughly light speed, but somehow the drink actually got made. And I have no earthly idea what prompted me to suggest pouring rum on one's best friend, but hey, can you think of a reason not to pour rum on your best friend?