- 7 Crave-Worthy Fall Desserts
- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- 5 Ultra-Easy Apple Pies
- 5 Amazing Apple Pie Filling Upgrades
- Watch: Two Gorgeous Desserts in 30 Seconds
- The 9 Best Treats to Bring to a Holiday Party
- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- Would You Eat Candy Corn If It Was Still Called Chicken Feed?
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 15 Ways to Celebrate the Fact That September Is National Bourbon Heritage Month
I just tried some amazing chocolates from ChocoLee Chocolates, based out of Boston. They were silky, rich and deeply delicious. I also see that Lee Napoli, the genius behind the chocolates, now sells warm fried chocolate beignets on weekend mornings at ChocoLee's Boston store. I could go for those.