- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- A Winning Mai Tai (with Tequila)
- The Return of the 80s Cocktail
- What Actually is Wassailing?
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers into Boozy Cocktails
- Tips for Perfect Pairings and More
- Secrets to Drinking Like You're in Havana
- 11 Crazy-Easy Thanksgiving Cocktails
- Why You Should Use More Spices in Your Cocktails
- The Cha-Chunker Creates In-Can Cocktails
I just returned from a trip to the fabulous Ventana Inn and Spa in Big Sur, California. Its restaurant, Cielo, has a great cocktail list that included a few drinks I had never seen before. Listed under the category Fantastic Floats were three made with beer and sorbet. The best was called Belgian Delight, a pint of Hoegaarden topped with a scoop of homemade orange sorbet. Simple, refreshing and original, it will be my go-to cocktail this summer.