- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- Could Full-Fat Foods Protect Against Weight Gain?
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- This Device Will Change the Way Allergy Sufferers Eat Out
- How Fixing Expiration Dates Could Fight Food Waste
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- This Startup Is Brewing "Real" Vegan Gelatin
Peter's a senior correspondent at my former home, Wine & Spirits Magazine, and one of the more savvy writers about (and tasters of) Champagne I've ever met. He seems to have taken time off from his years-long task of writing a comprehensive book about Champagne terroir to jet to Japan and chow down on live shrimp (and taste sake while there). While his blog's not always this culinarily outré, it's always worth checking out.