- Cotton Candy Inspires a Potential Breakthrough for Artificial Organs
- Americans Are Drinking Lots of High-End Whiskey, Not So Much Cheap Gin
- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
Peter's a senior correspondent at my former home, Wine & Spirits Magazine, and one of the more savvy writers about (and tasters of) Champagne I've ever met. He seems to have taken time off from his years-long task of writing a comprehensive book about Champagne terroir to jet to Japan and chow down on live shrimp (and taste sake while there). While his blog's not always this culinarily outré, it's always worth checking out.