- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- Lonelyhearts Wine
- Beauty Products That Are Good Enough To Eat
- Your Tongue & Bubbles
- Chicago’s Grooviest Market: Dose
- 36 Hours in Bogotá Part Two
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- (Not So) Blind Item: Rapper's Delights
- Are Mini Bundt Cakes the New Cupcakes?
Peter's a senior correspondent at my former home, Wine & Spirits Magazine, and one of the more savvy writers about (and tasters of) Champagne I've ever met. He seems to have taken time off from his years-long task of writing a comprehensive book about Champagne terroir to jet to Japan and chow down on live shrimp (and taste sake while there). While his blog's not always this culinarily outré, it's always worth checking out.