- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- London's New Princi Bakery
- The One Really Dead Food & Dining Trend
- Pulino's Has Sold How Many Pizzas?
- Splendid Table on NPR
- London Black Book Part II
- Breaking Ice Cream News: Morgenstern's Unveils Limited-Edition Collaborations, Like Rose Gold & Black Diamonds
- Jean-Georges' New Cookbook
- Gagnaire Does Vegas
- A Hotel That Teaches Butchering
In many ways, the U.K. has stolen our eco-epicurean thunder, publishing far cooler nose-to-tail cookbooks and gleefully, ingeniously promoting ethically raised chicken. But even on that forward-thinking island, the U.K. branch of the PepsiCo may have taken things a little too far. The company is launching Pepsi Raw (via thefoodsection.com), an "all-natural" version of the soda containing apple extract, natural caramel coloring, coffee leaf, tantaric acid from grapes, acacia tree gum arabic, cane sugar and sparkling water. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd prefer high-fructose corn syrup.