- A Wine Critic Apologizes
- 6 Places to Eat in Vancouver Now
- Hugo’s in Portland, ME, goes high-tech and casual
- Mega-Wine Forces May Unite?
- A Grape That Could Use Some (Tough) Love: Chenin Blanc
- Kings of Leon on Music, Food & Wine
- Johnny Depp, Wine Importer
- NYC's Maple Syrup Scent Mystery Solved
- How to Dress As Well as Your Bartender
- Rachel Maddow’s Favorite $2.50 Midtown Lunch
Oh, how quickly word spreads. Yesterday I received an impassioned email from a friend (subject line: "best cooking show concept since Dweezil and Lisa!"), which included a link to a new online cooking show that, indeed, could be the future of food entertainment. Because the show in question contains some rather PG-13 language, I planned on posting a blind item ("Which Grammy-winning rapper and occasional actor—who penned the lyric 'If ya got beef, then fool eat a pork chop'—is hosting an online cooking show?") and letting you, curious and forewarned reader, find it for yourself. But by the time I got around to writing anything about it, some of our favorite blogs had already picked up on this oh-so-quotable piece of pop culture. So you shouldn't have any trouble finding it.