- Would You Eat Lab-Grown Shrimp?
- Amazon Introduces Free On-Demand Sommeliers in Japan
- France Bans Food Waste, Makes Grocery Stores Donate Unsold Items
- Starbucks Wants to Build the Eataly of Coffee
- Counterfeiters Painted Spoiled Olives to Make Them Look Fresh
- Cocktail Savvy Makes You Sexy, Says Survey
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- New Book Slams Restaurants That Treat Workers Poorly
- Could Superwheat Kernza Save Our Soil?
- Scotland’s Only Vineyard Continues to Not Produce Wine
Oh, how quickly word spreads. Yesterday I received an impassioned email from a friend (subject line: "best cooking show concept since Dweezil and Lisa!"), which included a link to a new online cooking show that, indeed, could be the future of food entertainment. Because the show in question contains some rather PG-13 language, I planned on posting a blind item ("Which Grammy-winning rapper and occasional actor—who penned the lyric 'If ya got beef, then fool eat a pork chop'—is hosting an online cooking show?") and letting you, curious and forewarned reader, find it for yourself. But by the time I got around to writing anything about it, some of our favorite blogs had already picked up on this oh-so-quotable piece of pop culture. So you shouldn't have any trouble finding it.