- Could Full-Fat Foods Protect Against Weight Gain?
- Anthony Bourdain Treated President Obama to Dinner in Vietnam
- Caveman Bone Marrow at the Museum of Food and Drink Lunch
- A New Eco Retreat in Nicaragua
- This Device Will Change the Way Allergy Sufferers Eat Out
- How Fixing Expiration Dates Could Fight Food Waste
- Discovering Two Sides to San Juan
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- This Startup Is Brewing "Real" Vegan Gelatin
- Introducing: The Parm Dog at PDT
An interesting article in last Tuesday's Napa Valley Register (yes, where was I? daydreaming? waiting for info via messenger pigeon?) points out that women purchase 80% of the wine sold in the U.S. Not only that, but women have extra taste buds, too. However, even the most taste-bud-possessing woman in the world can't hold a candle to a cow; your average cow has over 25,000 tastebuds, and we humans have a mere 10,000 or so. Think about that the next time you sip your favorite Pinot Noir.