- Two Liquids Are Surprisingly Good for Gut Bacteria
- Christie Brinkley Just Launched Her Own Prosecco
- NBA Star Tony Parker Is Opening a French Food Truck
- Found: the Brain's Binge-Drinking Reward Circuit
- In the Future, Scanners Will Reveal Everything About Food
- Fast Food Packaging Is Leaking Chemicals into Food
- Beyoncé Fans Seeking Rachel Roy Attack Rachael Ray
- This Is the Easiest Way to Help the Environment and Prevent Waste
- This Gin WIll Rejuvenate Your Skin, Maybe
- We Fed College Students Expired Food and Here's What Happened
There's an interesting, albeit long, article on Appellation America today by Clark Smith on the subject of technologically manipulated wines. I'm using that vague term in deference to Smith's entirely valid point that refrigeration was at one time just as much of a novelty as, say, micro-oxygenation is today. If you're a wine fanatic with a taste for inter-wine-fanatic debate, check it out.
But if you REALLY want to see cutting edge wine technology, check out this clip. It's in French, but don't worry—you'll get it.