- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
- Super-Stuffed Heroes and Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- How Star Chefs Cook Chicken, Duck and Goose for the Holidays
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake. Jonathan Sawyer's late nights are being spent at his new Cleveland restaurant Trentina, where he recently captured a dish of langoustines with fennel and flowering mint. Here, more cool dishes snapped by chefs on Instagram this week.