- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Tomatoes
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake. Jonathan Sawyer's late nights are being spent at his new Cleveland restaurant Trentina, where he recently captured a dish of langoustines with fennel and flowering mint. Here, more cool dishes snapped by chefs on Instagram this week.