- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Meatless Mondays and Fried Chicken Fridays
- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
When Brooklyn-based baker extraordinaire Matt Lewis can't sleep, he gets up and makes bundt cake. Jonathan Sawyer's late nights are being spent at his new Cleveland restaurant Trentina, where he recently captured a dish of langoustines with fennel and flowering mint. Here, more cool dishes snapped by chefs on Instagram this week.