- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
- 7 Fail-Proof Veggie Burgers
- 7 Best-Ever BLTs to Cure a Hangover
- 9 Soups to Make with Leftover Roast Chicken
- 7 Sauces to Upgrade Roast Chicken
- 9 Cocktails Every Host or Hostess Needs to Master
- The Secret to Soft-and-Chewy Oatmeal Cookies
- 13 Nostalgic Childhood Foods for Grown-Ups
- Introducing Chefs in Conversation: Kristen Kish and Michael Symon Banter About Roast Chicken
From chewy tapioca balls to fluffy coconut-lime marshmallows, here are 13 incredible sundae toppings that are sure to please.
For star chef Jacques Pépin, the key to great cooking is making people happy. One way to accomplish this is with an ice cream sundae. And for that, you'll need toppings. From chewy tapioca balls to fluffy coconut-lime marshmallows, here are 13 incredible sundae toppings that are sure to please.
1. Double-Chocolate Cookie Crumble
Deeply chocolaty with a nice touch of saltiness, this addictive crumble is exquisite on ice cream.
2. Bubble Sundaes with Peach-Blueberry Compote
Chewy tapioca pearls cooked in lemonade are the perfect sundae topping for bubble tea lovers.
4. Apple Pie Sundaes with Cheddar Crust Shards
The delicious salty cheddar crisps that accompany this frozen-yogurt sundae are just as good with cocktails as they are with desserts.
6. Bourbon–Nectarine Ice Cream Sundaes with Pound-Cake Croutons
Crisp, buttery pound-cake croutons are the best part of this adult sundae.
7. Warm Chocolate-Almond Sauce
Almond extract and almond milk give this luscious chocolate sauce its fantastic flavor.
8. Vietnamese Coffee Sundaes with Crushed Peanut Brittle
Shards of peanut brittle made with a generous pinch of cinnamon add terrific flavor and crunch.
9. Classic Butterscotch Sauce
You can’t go wrong with this ever-versatile sticky sauce.
10. Rice Brittle Crunch
Rice Krispies cereal, banana chips and roasted peanuts form the perfect crunchy topping.
11. Fresh Blueberry Sauce
This healthy topping requires just four ingredients: blueberries, sugar, fresh lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
12. Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce
Nancy Silverton’s incredible sauce is made with brewed coffee, rum and bittersweet chocolate.
13. Light and Fluffy Marshmallows
Pastry genius Dominique Ansel’s airy marshmallows are fantastic on their own or flavored with cinnamon, coconut-lime or hazelnut.