- INFOGRAPHIC: What to Snack on With Every Kind of Champagne
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- What Makes a Champagne Great?
- Shipwrecked Champagne from World War I Sells for Big Bucks
- Is a $2,000 Champagne Really Worth It?
- Champagne Tips for the Holidays
- Essential Tips for Holiday Wine Buying
- One of the World’s Greatest Champagnes
- Taittinger’s New Sparkling Will Be English
- Wine Cartoons: 3 Top Champagnes for New Year's Eve
© Christopher Klapp/Petrossian West Hollywood
Petrossian's Champagne and Caviar Coffret
I will not be purchasing this gift for anyone this year, but if I had $490 dollars to spend on one person, this would definitely be high up on my list. Petrossian Caviar’s West Hollywood shop has put together a pretty over-the-top set called the Caviar and Champagne Coffret that contains of 125 grams of Tsar Imperial Transmontanous Caviar, two half-bottles of Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne and two mother-of-pearl spoons. I might be tempted to tack on a couple of these metal straws to encourage drinking the Champagne straight from the bottles. Unfortunately, this set isn’t available on the Petrossian website, but you can call the shop directly to place orders at 310-271-0576.