- 6 Boozy Ways to Cool Down, from Mimosas to Champagne Shots
- INFOGRAPHIC: What to Snack on With Every Kind of Champagne
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- What Makes a Champagne Great?
- Wine Cartoons: 3 Top Champagnes for New Year's Eve
- Why You Should Keep Drinking Champagne After New Year’s
- Police Seize 9,000 Bottles of Fake Champagne
- Meet Sandrine Logette-Jardin, Champagne's Only Woman Chef de Cave
- Shipwrecked Champagne from World War I Sells for Big Bucks
- Is a $2,000 Champagne Really Worth It?
© Christopher Klapp/Petrossian West Hollywood
Petrossian's Champagne and Caviar Coffret
I will not be purchasing this gift for anyone this year, but if I had $490 dollars to spend on one person, this would definitely be high up on my list. Petrossian Caviar’s West Hollywood shop has put together a pretty over-the-top set called the Caviar and Champagne Coffret that contains of 125 grams of Tsar Imperial Transmontanous Caviar, two half-bottles of Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne and two mother-of-pearl spoons. I might be tempted to tack on a couple of these metal straws to encourage drinking the Champagne straight from the bottles. Unfortunately, this set isn’t available on the Petrossian website, but you can call the shop directly to place orders at 310-271-0576.