- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- Dine for a Cause This Season
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 12!
- The Peeps Are Coming!
- Holiday Wines: Fox Business & CBS Early Show
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 2
- 5 Pink Sparkling Wines for Valentine's Day
Last Friday, I kicked off my non-wine-bag-focused wine gift guide with a wine bag—so today, I present you with something more true to my word.
Penguin Corkscrew from Terrain
As an unabashed fan of Anthropologie’s dresses, cardigans and latte bowls, I’ve wanted to head to Glen Mills, Pennsylvania, to visit the company's flagship home and garden store, called Terrain, which opened a couple of years ago. I still haven’t made the trek, but in drooling over its website embarrassingly often, I recently discovered this charming penguin corkscrew. Give it as a gift with a bottle of rich red wine, like the 2007 La Spinetta Pin Monferrato Rosso (around $43, find this wine), a blend of Barbera and Nebbiolo from Piedmont. It's at once sweet, spicy and aromatic—destined for drinking in front of a fireplace.