- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- Holiday Punch on the CBS Saturday Early Show
- A Bargain White for Cold Weather
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 7
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Weekend TODAY: Wines for the Holidays
- Ultra Last Minute Super-Duper Wine Gifts
Last year about this time, I took it upon myself to search out some lovely wine bags for gifting during the holiday season. I confess, despite the cute bags, it might have been overkill. So this year, I've decided to bring you wine-related gifts that go beyond wine bags-with some wine bags sprinkled in. After all, the holiday wine-giving season is upon us and it's no good to just hand over naked bottles.
And so, on this first day of wine gifts, I present to you this ultra-chic black wine bag from Reisenthel that will look just as good with your sparkly holiday dresses and bowties as it will with your woolen mittens. Tie it up with a humongous bow and any party host will be delighted.