- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 7 Top Sparkling Wines of 2014
- How to Cook 3 Supercheap and Insanely Delicious Cuts of Lamb
- How to Make Marmalade
- Double-Duty Thanksgiving Dessert
- Ray Isle's Sake Buying Guide
- Great Kosher for Passover Wines
- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Get Some Holiday Spirit(s)
- 3 DIY Gifts for Cocktail-Lovers
Last year about this time, I took it upon myself to search out some lovely wine bags for gifting during the holiday season. I confess, despite the cute bags, it might have been overkill. So this year, I've decided to bring you wine-related gifts that go beyond wine bags-with some wine bags sprinkled in. After all, the holiday wine-giving season is upon us and it's no good to just hand over naked bottles.
And so, on this first day of wine gifts, I present to you this ultra-chic black wine bag from Reisenthel that will look just as good with your sparkly holiday dresses and bowties as it will with your woolen mittens. Tie it up with a humongous bow and any party host will be delighted.