- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- Weekend TODAY: Wines for the Holidays
- Homemade Sauerkraut is the Best Fermented Gift
- Ultra Last Minute Super-Duper Wine Gifts
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 9
- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 12 Days of Wine Gifts, Day 2
Some time during my first few months at F&W, someone sent me a bright pink one-bottle wine bag from BUILT and I have dragged that thing all over the city ever since. It may be a little stained in the corners at this point, but I still love it. These bags (which sort of kicked off the whole reusable wine bag phenomenon in the first place) are made of neoprene, which is the same stretchy, slightly cushy material used to make the wetsuits that divers and surfers wear—hence the durability.
This year BUILT released a new snappier version of the bag in fish-netted neoprene, which brings me to my third day of 12 Days of Wine Bags. These bags come in a few different colors and cost only $14—perfect for impromptu host gifts.