- Mother's Day Gift Ideas: 8 Perfumes That Smell Like Your Mom's Favorite Foods
- 8 Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Pampering Your Food-Obsessive Mom
- 8 Affordable Luxury Mother's Day Gift Ideas for Moms Who Love Food (and Wine!)
- Where Do Those Weird Food Holidays Come From?
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- Thanksgiving Wine Conundrum
- Wine Books for Holiday Presents
Day two of this holiday wine bag spectacular brings us to one of my favorite designers, Angela Adams, who's based in Portland, Maine. I've long coveted Adams incredible wool rugs and in the past few years, she's added handbags, glassware and other home goods to the mix. Her new line of wine totes is made with recycled sailcloth with strong nautical-rope handles. At $35 this might be the sort of bag that you buy for yourself and just use for transporting wine, but it would also be a nice present to help transport a friend to the sunny seas during these cold winter months.