- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- How to Transform Thanksgiving Leftovers Into the Ultimate Mexican Breakfast: Turkey Chilaquiles
- 7 Ways to Save a Turkey
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- Hanukkah Toffee Matzo
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 5
- 14 Baking Lessons from Exceptional Cookbooks
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 6
- Double-Duty Thanksgiving Dessert
© Kate Mathis
Now that the holiday season is fully upon us and we’re all schlepping wine to this party and that party, I thought it might be useful to call out 12 really great wine totes—one every day, for the next 12 days—for all of your holiday wine-carrying needs.
I discovered this first one, from Maptote, at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks back. Beyond Bordeaux, they company also makes Rioja, Tuscany and Napa Valley designated bags—as well as one for Manhattan and one for Philadelphia, which I never knew were burgeoning wine regions! They’re $12 apiece and make terrific gifts. Just be sure to order a couple for yourself, too.