- Best New Cocktail Snacks
- What to Drink on Leap Day
- Today's the Day to Eat Whatever You Want
- How to Throw a Forbidden Rice Feast
- Weekend TODAY: Wines for the Holidays
- Homemade Sauerkraut is the Best Fermented Gift
- Ultra Last Minute Super-Duper Wine Gifts
- 12 Days of Wine Bags, Day 9
- For Champagne, Skip the Flute
- 12 Days of Wine Gifts, Day 2
© Kate Mathis
Now that the holiday season is fully upon us and we’re all schlepping wine to this party and that party, I thought it might be useful to call out 12 really great wine totes—one every day, for the next 12 days—for all of your holiday wine-carrying needs.
I discovered this first one, from Maptote, at the Brooklyn Flea a few weeks back. Beyond Bordeaux, they company also makes Rioja, Tuscany and Napa Valley designated bags—as well as one for Manhattan and one for Philadelphia, which I never knew were burgeoning wine regions! They’re $12 apiece and make terrific gifts. Just be sure to order a couple for yourself, too.