- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Pie Dough
- The New Wave of Cognac
- Tibetan Butter Tea is the Cold-Weather Breakfast of Champions
- The Story of Pizza As We Know It
- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Andrew Carmellini's Guide to Italian Cooking
- 9 Italian Pizza Styles!?
- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
This baked pasta dish is the quintessential way to serve a crowd.
Celebrate National Lasagna Day with these 11 creative versions.
Forget purists, with their béchamel sauce. For nostalgic lasagna, make it with ricotta and tomato sauce.
For an over-the-top cheesy lasagna, skip the tomato sauce in favor of one made with heavy cream. Wash it down with plenty of wine.
For a sort of lasagna-meets-bread-pudding, use store-bought flatbread instead of noodles.
For a healthier take on tomato-less lasagna, make a sauce with canned pumpkin puree.
Whether white or red, use mushrooms to make “meaty” vegetarian lasagna.
Instead of the usual marinara or Bolognese, layer other popular tomato sauces in lasagna, like the olive-studded puttanesca.
Layer your ingredients in ramekins for lasagna “cupcakes.”
Want truly healthy lasagna? Don’t make it. Instead, use the noodles in a salad with antioxidant–rich walnut pesto.