- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
- Calorie Restriction Could Help You Live Longer. Should You Actually Try It?
- What to Do if You Think You've Eaten Recalled Food
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Omelet Is How Anthony Bourdain Resets After Travel
- How to Make Preserved Lemons—and What to Do With Them Once You Do
- 5 Ways to Get the Most from Your Cake
- How to Make Stracciatella like a Top Chef
- 6 (Not Tacky) Valentine’s Day Sweets
- 7 Sweet Potato Dishes That Aren’t Scalloped, Candied or Casseroled
This baked pasta dish is the quintessential way to serve a crowd.
Celebrate National Lasagna Day with these 11 creative versions.
Forget purists, with their béchamel sauce. For nostalgic lasagna, make it with ricotta and tomato sauce.
For an over-the-top cheesy lasagna, skip the tomato sauce in favor of one made with heavy cream. Wash it down with plenty of wine.
For a sort of lasagna-meets-bread-pudding, use store-bought flatbread instead of noodles.
For a healthier take on tomato-less lasagna, make a sauce with canned pumpkin puree.
Whether white or red, use mushrooms to make “meaty” vegetarian lasagna.
Instead of the usual marinara or Bolognese, layer other popular tomato sauces in lasagna, like the olive-studded puttanesca.
Layer your ingredients in ramekins for lasagna “cupcakes.”
Want truly healthy lasagna? Don’t make it. Instead, use the noodles in a salad with antioxidant–rich walnut pesto.