- 6 Best Bean Dips for a Super Bowl Party
- 5 Ways to Eat Pulled Pork During the Super Bowl
- 8 Salty-Sweet Pretzel Desserts for the Super Bowl
- 7 Ways to Make DIY Chips for Dipping
- 3 Classy Jell-O Shots for Your Super Bowl Party
- 7 Super Bowl Recipes for New England Patriots Fans
- 11 Best Vegan Super Bowl Recipes
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Game Day Recipes for Seattle Seahawks Fans
- How to Make Ad Hoc's Incredible Fried Chicken Tenders for Your Super Bowl Party
There’s no denying chicken wings their rightful throne in the royal court of Super Bowl snacks. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore the rest of the chicken.
There’s no denying chicken wings their rightful throne in the royal court of Super Bowl snacks. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore the rest of the chicken. Here, 11 spectacular game day recipes to make with the bird's other delicious pieces.
1. Jalapeño Chicken Quesadillas
Spicy and delicious, these jalapeño-chicken quesadillas are the perfect appetizer for game day.
2. Buffalo Chicken Fajitas
Doused in buffalo sauce and nestled in a chewy tortilla, this mash-up of game day classics can easily be scaled up or down, depending on your number of guests.
3. Chicken Chilaquiles
Tortilla chips heated in a quick-cooking chile sauce and topped with feta, onion, sour cream, cilantro, and chicken make a particularly tasty version of this popular Mexican dish.
4. Hot-and-Crunchy Chicken Cones
These delicious wraps are filled with fried chicken rolled in a crispy coating of cornflakes, almonds and sesame seeds.
5. Crispy Corn Tortillas with Chicken and Cheddar
For these flautas, tortillas are rolled around a savory filling and pan-fried until crisp.
6. Chicken-Fried Chicken Livers
Soaking livers in buttermilk, hot sauce and soy sauce tempers their gaminess and makes them extra-delicious.
7. Sesame-Ginger Chicken Meatballs
These superquick, juicy little Asian-inspired meatballs from F&W’s Justin Chapple are great wrapped in lettuce cups.
8. Chicken Crisps
Crispy chicken skins are even better than fried pork rinds.
9. Chicken Drumsticks with Asian Barbecue Sauce
The sticky, sweet, slightly fiery barbecue sauce is made with chile sauce, hoisin, rice vinegar and ginger.
10. Chicken Chili with Beer and Hominy
This chili recipe is less about beans and more about chicken, beer and hominy simmering in a spicy tomato-based stew.
11. Citrusy Chicken Tenders
In these chicken fingers for grown-ups, thin strips of chicken are marinated in ale and citrus juices, then fried until golden-crisp.