- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Ant Larvae, Poached Aloe Vera and More Things You've Never Considered Eating
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- Star Chefs' Thanksgivings
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
Summer is ending, but chefs don't feel too bad about it.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Summer is ending, but chefs don't feel too bad about it. Andrew Carmellini is psyched for truffles on pasta, Jean Georges Vongerichten is feasting on pre-Oktoberfest sausages in Frankfurt and baker Matt Lewis is creating incredible new pumpkin confections. Here, more chefs that can't wait until fall.