- Chefs' Breakfasts, Football Snacks & Dinners
- The Chef Diet: Beautiful Salads and Indulgent Desserts
- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
- Food Porn for Meat Lovers
- Airport Sushi, Wild Boar & Lobster "Shells"
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
Summer is ending, but chefs don't feel too bad about it.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
Summer is ending, but chefs don't feel too bad about it. Andrew Carmellini is psyched for truffles on pasta, Jean Georges Vongerichten is feasting on pre-Oktoberfest sausages in Frankfurt and baker Matt Lewis is creating incredible new pumpkin confections. Here, more chefs that can't wait until fall.