From hearty veggie burgers to smoky guacamole, here are 11 terrific meatless recipes for Earth Day.
1. Veggie Burgers with Pomegranate Ketchup
Ground porcini mushrooms add meaty flavor to Richard Blais's incredible veggie burgers.
2. Warm Tofu with Soy-Ginger Sauce
You only need 12 minutes for this silky tofu dish.
3. Indian Cumin Fried Rice with Spinach
This quick vegetarian stir-fry features chickpeas, spinach, ginger and cumin.
4. Kale Salad with Garlicky Panko
What's the secret to this delicious salad? Rubbing curly kale leaves with a rice vinegar dressing and salt makes them surprisingly tender.
5. Hot and Sour Cucumbers
Star blogger Sasha Martin mixes cucumbers with mushrooms, garlic and jalapeño.
6. Kurdish White Beans with Tomatoes and Dried Lime
Turmeric and cumin flavor this fragrant bean dish.
7. Grilled Baby Carrot Wraps with Poblano Cream
This fantastic veggie wrap features a poblano-spiked sour cream.
8. Crunchy Asparagus Salad
Chef Kuniko Yagi combines asparagus and daikon in this quick, healthy salad.
10. Little Gem Lettuce with Roasted Beets and Feta Dressing
Tangy feta-yogurt dressing tops this light, Moroccan-inspired salad.
11. Lima Bean Hummus and Tomato Toasts
These super-fast toasts are great for a snack or even breakfast.