- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
Nothing says Super Bowl like deliciously gooey, cheesy foods.
From spicy quesadillas to savory profiteroles, here are 11 superb cheese-stuffed recipes to make for Game Day.
Star chef Laurent Tourondel's toasted mushrooms, which are filled with Gruyère, Muenster, mozzarella and Manchego, make the perfect side dish or appetizer.
Fiery habaneros give these cheesy quesadillas fantastic heat.
A hunk of Brie and scallion paste stuffed into the ground beef patty makes for a super-luxurious burger.
As the peppers blister, the cheese mixture inside turns warm and gooey.
These amazing fritters are stuffed with creamy, cheesy rice.
"After you bite into it, the cheese should stretch out past your face as far as your arm will reach," says cookbook author Laura Werlin of this epic grilled cheese.
A creamy mixture of blue cheese and mascarpone stars in these savory cream puffs.
Stuff these calzones with any combination of seasoned ricotta, pepperoni and pesto—or opt for all three, as Mario Batali does.
These super-cheesy potatoes get a double dose of sharp cheddar. Some is mixed into the filling; the rest is melted on top.
Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside, these amazing croquettes are the perfect party snacks.
This warm, cheesy pasta is great for a crowd.