- 20-Minute Christmas Desserts
- 8 Almost-Effortless Holiday Roasts
- How to Make Mulled Wine Jell-O (Shots)
- 7 Tiny Gifts for Food Lovers
- 5 Pricey Foods Worth Buying for New Year's Eve
- How to Print Your Holiday Cards on Wine Labels
- 5 Last-Minute Wine Gifts to Buy for Yourself
- Where to Find Festive Holiday Cocktails
- The Affordable, Edible Table
- 7 DIY Chinese Take-out Recipes
New Year's Eve isn't necessarily the time for an elaborate sit-down dinner. Here, 11 delicious finger foods to help ring in the new year.
New Year's Eve isn't necessarily the time for an elaborate sit-down dinner—it's an endurance holiday all about drinking sparkling wine and snacking on indulgent little hors d'oeuvres all night long. Here, 11 delicious finger foods to help ring in the new year.
An homage to Jay-Z, these oysters are topped with tangy vinegar-shallot mignonette, Champagne-infused foam and frozen Champagne grapes.
These cheesy pastries are perfect with light, citrusy Spanish cava.
This playful version of a sushi roll includes a luxe dollop of caviar.
For a highbrow take on pigs in a blanket, swap out hot dogs for spicy andouille sausage.
These perfectly crisp nuts are tossed with sage and rosemary.
Salty, sweet and a little spicy, this kettle corn stays satisfyingly crisp for hours.
These irresistible crostini transform a classic comfort food into an elegant appetizer.
Mustard and white pepper give the homemade mayo a kick.
Chef Joanne Chang adds hot sauce and wasabi to the classic snack.
10. Tomato Tartlets
These luscious little tomato tarts are filled with fresh ricotta.
Chef Jason Travi roasts prosciutto around persimmon wedges for a sweet and salty snack.