- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
This Thanksgiving, let someone else bring the pumpkin pie to dinner.
This Thanksgiving, let someone else bring the pumpkin pie to dinner. From silky double-chocolate pudding to ginger-spiked pumpkin cupcakes, here are 11 fantastic, out-of-the-box desserts to make for a potluck Thanksgiving.
1. Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with Caramel Swirl
These decadent, chocolate-crusted dessert bars are topped with homemade caramel.
2. Granola-Chocolate Bark
Top Chef winner Nicholas Elmi makes this easy chocolate bar with pistachios, dried fruit and granola.
3. Dulce de Leche Bread Pudding
Five ingredients and 30 minutes is all you need for this delicious, gooey bread pudding.
4. Crumb Cake with Pear Preserves
Pear preserves are the secret to making this streusel-topped coffee cake especially moist and delicious.
5. Fluffernutter Cupcakes
Creamy peanut butter and fluffy marshmallow frosting top these fantastic cupcakes.
6. Pumpkin Cookies
These amazing cake-like cookies are studded with candied ginger.
7. Chocolate Pecan Tart
Unlike most pies, this tart is just as good when baked a day ahead.
8. Double-Chocolate Pudding
Easy to make ahead of time, this luscious pudding is firm enough to stand a spoon in.
9. Bacon-Bourbon Brownies with Pecans
How do you upgrade brownies? Mix bacon fat into the batter.
10. Chocolate-and-Pistachio Biscotti
These healthy cookies are deliciously crunchy.
11. Gluten-Free Pumpkin-Ginger Cupcakes
Golden caramel sauce tops these supermoist, gluten-free cupcakes.