- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 9 Banh Mi Recipes for Desk Lunch Domination
- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
Some of the greatest game day snacks ever start with the humble potato.
From potato-crust pizza to warm, gooey pimento cheese fries, here are eleven amazing ways to use potatoes for the ultimate Super Bowl spread.
It looks, smells, and tastes like pizza, with one delicious difference: The crust is made of mashed potatoes.
These decadent baked potatoes are stuffed with sour cream and Parmigiano-Reggiano, then topped with tangy gravy, gooey mozzarella, smoky bacon bits and fried potato skins.
A tequila-spiked pimento cheese topping takes these french fries over-the-top.
Impress Super Bowl guests with these light and cheesy fried potato croquettes.
This healthy game day snack features nutrient-packed pesto made from broccoli and fresh herbs.
Instead of throwing away potato peels, make these terrific, crunchy chips.
These amazing snacks are a cross between mashed potatoes and french fries.
Homemade nori salt gives these chips lots of umami flavor.
For a fun take on Buffalo chicken wings, F&W's Kay Chun tosses oven fries with a delicious two-ingredient sauce.
What's the secret to April Bloomfield's amazing fries? Boiling makes the potatoes tender; double-frying makes them insanely crispy.
Prebaked-crust makes quick work of this delicious pizza, topped with mashed sweet potatoes, mozzarella cheese and thin ribbons of soppressata.