- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
Some of the greatest game day snacks ever start with the humble potato.
From potato-crust pizza to warm, gooey pimento cheese fries, here are eleven amazing ways to use potatoes for the ultimate Super Bowl spread.
It looks, smells, and tastes like pizza, with one delicious difference: The crust is made of mashed potatoes.
These decadent baked potatoes are stuffed with sour cream and Parmigiano-Reggiano, then topped with tangy gravy, gooey mozzarella, smoky bacon bits and fried potato skins.
A tequila-spiked pimento cheese topping takes these french fries over-the-top.
Impress Super Bowl guests with these light and cheesy fried potato croquettes.
This healthy game day snack features nutrient-packed pesto made from broccoli and fresh herbs.
Instead of throwing away potato peels, make these terrific, crunchy chips.
These amazing snacks are a cross between mashed potatoes and french fries.
Homemade nori salt gives these chips lots of umami flavor.
For a fun take on Buffalo chicken wings, F&W's Kay Chun tosses oven fries with a delicious two-ingredient sauce.
What's the secret to April Bloomfield's amazing fries? Boiling makes the potatoes tender; double-frying makes them insanely crispy.
Prebaked-crust makes quick work of this delicious pizza, topped with mashed sweet potatoes, mozzarella cheese and thin ribbons of soppressata.