From bright avocado-mango to juicy fig, these 11 amazing salads take advantage of summer's freshest fruit.
1. Burrata Salad with Peaches, Pickled Pepper and Pea Tendrils
This terrific summer salad is the perfect balance of sweet and savory.
2. Baby Lettuces with Feta, Strawberries and Almonds
Fresh strawberries in this delicious salad make it great to pair with a bright, berry-scented rosé.
3. Fig and Arugula Salad with Grated Frozen Gorgonzola Piccante
Juicy Black Mission figs and a spicy, lemony vinaigrette star in this fast, vegetarian salad.
4. Kohlrabi, Fennel and Blueberry Salad
Top Chef alum Stephanie Izard's healthy salad features kohlrabi, which tastes like a milder, sweeter and crisper version of broccoli stem.
5. Watermelon, Feta and Charred Pepper Salad
Spicy gochugaru (Korean red chile powder) adds fantastic heat to this refreshing watermelon salad.
6. Roast Chicken Panzanella
Strawberries, cilantro and toasted pumpkin seeds give this traditional Tuscan salad a California spin.
7. Avocado and Mango Salad
This Mexican-inspired mango and avocado salad comes together in just 20 minutes, making it perfect for a summery weeknight meal.
8. Melon, Berry and Feta Salad
Make this easy, fruit-filled salad with blackberries and whatever melon looks best at the market.
9. Watermelon Salad with Grilled Shrimp
"I think shellfish benefits from a little sweetness," says F&W chef in residence Grant Achatz.
10. Beet and Raspberry Salad
This healthy salad combines juicy baked beets, fresh raspberries and avocado.
11. Spinach, Basil and Plum Salad
Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi likes using yuzu (a sour Asian citrus fruit) in the vinaigrette for this simple salad.