- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 9 Awesome Back-to-School Snacks You Can Make Ahead of Time
- 7 Avocado-Packed Super Bowl Snacks
- 7 Festive Snacks for Christmas Tree Decorating
Kale is back.
Here, 11 perfect kale salads that even the most jaded greens connoisseur will agree are delicious.
Making this super-easy kale salad is a bit like doing a magic trick.
In this surprisingly hearty salad, raw kale leaves are wilted with a pinch of salt.
The contrasting textures of raw and crisp make this flavorful salad supremely satisfying.
The steak house Caesar salad gets a makeover with fresh, hearty, healthy kale.
Kale salads like this one are great with dressings that rely on cured fish like anchovies.
This is an incredible way to make use of sweet broccoli stems.
You’ll want to make extra of this Asian–inspired sesame dressing, which is made with toasted sesame oil, soy sauce, peanut butter and rice wine vinegar.
Andrew Zimmern breaks from the standard kale salad by adding pistachios and sesame seeds for rich nuttiness and a bright, vinegary miso dressing.
Kale does double-duty here: Some of the leaves are pureed with lemon juice and olive oil for a phenomenal pesto, and some of them are torn into pieces that are stirred into the cooked barley at the end.
Giada De Laurentiis tops her colorful chopped salad of greens, figs and prosciutto with shavings of Gorgonzola.
Chewy farro and raw kale make for a deliciously healthy salad.