From decadent apple pancakes to savory ham and cheese sandwiches, here are 11 amazing ways to use apples for brunch.
1. Light and Fluffy Baked Apple Pancake
Golden Delicious apples star in this giant one-pan pancake.
2. Fresh Apple-Celery Juice with Ginger and Parsley
Sweet and tangy, this juice is the perfect way to wake up.
3. Pan-Seared Sausages with Apples
Granny Smiths, Winesaps or Rome Beauties are best for this quick, hearty dish.
4. Brioche French Toast Stuffed with Apples, Raisins and Pecans
The incredible fruity filling is like a festive apple pie.
5. Souffléed Apple Pancake
Ready in just 20 minutes, this healthy dish features big chunks of apples.
6. Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
Tart apples spiced with cinnamon top this fantastic, easy dish.
7. Ham and Gruyère French Toast Sandwiches
How do you upgrade a ham and cheese sandwich? Add thinly sliced apples.
8. Apple Snickerdoodle Muffins
Light and tasty, these gluten-free muffins feature chunks of apples and delicious swirls of cinnamon and brown sugar.
9. Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes with Caramelized Apples
Buttery, sweet apples top these amazingly fluffy pancakes.
11. Apple Crumb Coffee Cakes
Studded with Granny Smith apples, these delicious coffee muffins can easily be made ahead of time.