- Breakfast Pizza, Lollipop Chicken and Oysters Inspired by Andy Warhol
- F&W Welcomes Spring with Rainbow Crudités, Edible Flowers and Matcha Cronuts
- Cheesy Bread, Cheesy Pizza and Extra-Cheesy Nachos
- 10 Incredible Gluten-Free Creations Including Cinnamon Rolls and Cupcakes
- Pulled Pork, Pie and More: How F&W Editors Celebrated Independence Day
- F&W Picks: Salads, Scones & Schmaltz
- Whole Wheat Doughnuts and Double-Cheese Meatball Pizza
- Wicked Fresh Clams, Brown Butter Lobster Rolls and Gooseberry-Topped Oysters
- Maple-Pear Pancakes, Apple Cider Doughnuts and More #ThisIsFall Musts
- Spicy Tuna Tostadas, DIY Dumplings and Bryan Voltaggio's Squid Bolognese
Here, 11 of our favorite #LoveUglyFood pictures so far.
This past weekend, F&W's Dana Cowin spoke at TEDxManhattan about why we should all embrace ugly foods to curb food waste. Her talk kicked off our new campaign: #LoveUglyFood. Join in by posting your beautiful pictures of the gnarled fruits, nobby vegetables and any other less-than-aesthetically pleasing foods with the hashtag for a chance to be featured on Food & Wine's Instagram. Here, 11 of our favorite #LoveUglyFood pictures so far.