Unfortunately, not all of us can grow fully formed Jack-O-Lanterns like this Frankenstein of a farmer. Instead, we have to carve them and that means lots of pumpkin seed scooping. Put those seeds to use with these 10 terrific recipes:
1. Sriracha-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Perfectly crunchy and spicy, these Sriracha-flavored pumpkin seeds are a great snack.
2. Curry-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Tossed with curry powder, cumin and soy sauce, these seeds are also great on salads.
3. Sesame-Soy Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These savory, Asian-inspired seeds are tossed with soy sauce and sesame seed oil.
4. Balsamic-and-Black-Pepper Pumpkin Seeds
A classic salad dressing combo, balsamic vinegar and olive oil are also great on these seeds.
5. Honey and Tea-Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
These honey-flavored seeds are a healthy way to satisfy a sweet tooth.
6. Spicy Mustard Pumpkin Seeds
Zesty and spicy, these seeds are the perfect game-day snack with beers.
7. Pumpkin-Pie-Spice-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Get amped up for Thanksgiving with these pumpkin spiced seeds.
8. Chile-Lime-Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
These are terrific with margaritas.
9. Cinnamon-Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
Sweet and crunchy, these seeds are almost like candy.
10. Rosemary-Brown Sugar Pumpkin Seeds
These aromatic pumpkin seeds are a delicious holiday party snack.