- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
Yes, it seems like this year's Game of Thrones-esque winter might finally be headed toward a thaw. But most of the country should still be jealous of anyone at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival presented by Food & Wine.
Yes, it seems like this year's Game of Thrones-esque winter might finally be headed toward a thaw. But most of the country should still be jealous of anyone at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival presented by Food & Wine. It's 80 degrees in Miami today, and fest-goers are enjoying amazing warm-weather dishes from chefs like Andrew Zimmern, Alex Guarnaschelli, Michael Symon and Giada de Laurentiis. If you're not there, you can at least pretend (or feed your resentment) with these 10 fantastic warm-weather dishes.
1. Thai Ceviche with Coconut
Chef Sang Yoon's take on this Latin American classic is a perfect balance of crunchy, tender, sweet, hot and tart.
2. Cold Cucumber Soup with Yogurt and Dill
This refreshing cucumber soup from Andrew Zimmern gets tang and creaminess from Greek yogurt and big, summery flavor from lots of fresh herbs.
3. Spicy Asian-Chicken-Salad Lettuce Cups
Store-bought rotisserie chicken makes the easiest, tastiest chicken salad ever.
4. Citrus, Avocado and Escarole Salad
Winter citrus works beautifully in this Mexican-inspired salad.
5. Roast Beef Summer Rolls
Summer rolls are just as tasty in winter. These easy ones are made with deli roast beef.
6. Spinach and Smoked Salmon Salad with Lemon-Dill Dressing
This refreshingly crunchy salad makes for a great lunch or super-quick dinner.
7. Mint Ice Cream
This exceptionally creamy ice cream recipe comes from Jeni Britton Bauer, the ice cream genius behind Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams.
8. No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
These crumbly, ultra-peanutty cookies are made with just four ingredients: puffed-corn cereal, peanut butter cups, peanut butter and chocolate sprinkles. To make them, you basically just blend everything together, roll it into a log and refridgerate.
9. Mojito-Watermelon Pops
Boozy ice pops are delicious in any weather.
10. Sparkling Mojito
Actual booze is also delicious in any weather.