- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 11 Beautiful Spring Dishes to Inspire Your Next Trip to the Farmers' Market
- 13 Ways to Eat Like a Chef, From Late-Night Bundt Cakes to Shiso-Flavored Bucatini
- 5 Awesome Sandwiches Chefs Are Eating
- How Star Chefs Cook Chicken, Duck and Goose for the Holidays
- 20 Pieces of Summertime Food Porn
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
Here, ten indulgent brunch dishes chefs ate recently from Austin chef Philip Speer's lemon thyme brioche waffles to Marcus Samuelsson's BLT made with jerk bacon.
Want to know what goes on behind closed kitchen doors? F&W tracks the best chefs to find out what they're eating and drinking.
The upcoming three-day weekend means even more chances to have everyone's favorite weekend meal: brunch. Here, ten indulgent brunch dishes chefs ate recently from Texas chef Philip Speer's lemon thyme brioche waffles to Marcus Samuelsson's BLT made with jerk bacon. One or eight of them are sure to inspire you.