- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates an easy trick for prepping delicious hasselback potatoes. Another foolproof way to add flavor to potatoes? Cheese.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates an easy trick for prepping delicious hasselback potatoes. Another foolproof way to add flavor to potatoes? Cheese. Here, ten super-cheesy potato recipes.
1. The Cheesiest Mashed Potatoes
These potatoes are so packed with cheese, they’re almost like fondue.
2. Warm Potatoes with Onions, Bacon and Cheese
Known as tartiflette in the French Alps, this hearty side dish of diced potatoes and bacon is garnished with thin slices of melty Reblochon cheese.
3. Mushroom-and-Fontina Stuffed Potatoes
To dress up baked potatoes, top them with buttery mushrooms and melted cheese.
4. Herbed Potato Gratin with Roasted Garlic and Manchego
Chef Jose Garces’s take on a classic potato gratin combines lots of sharp, nutty Manchego cheese and smoky San Simón cheese (Gouda is a fine substitute) for rich, complex flavor.
5. Overstuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes
These super-filling potatoes get a double dose of sharp cheddar. Some is mixed into the filling, the rest is melted on top.
6. Potato-and-Mozzarella Croquettes
Crispy on the outside, gooey on the inside these amazing croquettes are perfect party snacks.
7. Mashed Potato Casserole with Gruyère
This crazy-easy side dish is perfect for weeknight dinners.
8. Asiago and Sage Scalloped Potatoes
Asiago gives this creamy dish a sharp, salty flavor.
9. Smashed Potatoes with Wagon Wheel Fondue
Any good melting cheese works for this over-the-top dish.
10. Grilled Potato and Onion Salad with Blue Cheese and Bacon
Crumbly cheese, crispy bacon, charred red onions and tender new potatoes come together in this incredibly good side dish.