- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 6 Ways to Top Your Butternut Squash Salad
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
Apple pie might be the ultimate American dessert, but we contend that it’s better in the fall.
Here are 10 bright and tangy summer fruit pies to make for July 4th.
This exquisite pie is made with Mario Batali’s “favorite fruit in life.”
Serve this excellent summer pie with whipped cream or a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Related: Coconut Custard Pie
What’s the secret to perfectly flaky crust? Add some lard to the dough.
This over-the-top dessert is topped with a mix of dulce de leche and passion fruit nectar.
Bobby Flay’s spectacularly creamy custard pie is topped with silky blackberry caramel.
Andrew Zimmern upgrades the classic peach pie by adding ground and candied ginger.
Any combination of stone fruits (apricots, peaches, plums, cherries or nectarines) is perfect for this delicious pie.
Blueberries and strawberry ice cream star in this terrific, fast dessert.
Save on time by using puff pastry to make these fantastic pies.
Healthful ingredients in this pie include low-fat Greek yogurt, oats and almonds.