- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Apple pie might be the ultimate American dessert, but we contend that it’s better in the fall.
Here are 10 bright and tangy summer fruit pies to make for July 4th.
This exquisite pie is made with Mario Batali’s “favorite fruit in life.”
Serve this excellent summer pie with whipped cream or a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Related: Coconut Custard Pie
What’s the secret to perfectly flaky crust? Add some lard to the dough.
This over-the-top dessert is topped with a mix of dulce de leche and passion fruit nectar.
Bobby Flay’s spectacularly creamy custard pie is topped with silky blackberry caramel.
Andrew Zimmern upgrades the classic peach pie by adding ground and candied ginger.
Any combination of stone fruits (apricots, peaches, plums, cherries or nectarines) is perfect for this delicious pie.
Blueberries and strawberry ice cream star in this terrific, fast dessert.
Save on time by using puff pastry to make these fantastic pies.
Healthful ingredients in this pie include low-fat Greek yogurt, oats and almonds.