- 7 DIY Snack Bars for Back-to-School
- How to Cook with Sake
- 7 Savory Waffles You Can Eat for Dinner
- 9 Best Summer Brunch Pastas
- 7 Refreshing Summer Lemonades for Brunch
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Combine Bacon and Summer Fruit
- 7 Savory Ways to Use Figs
- 9 Recipes for Crispy Croquettes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
Apple pie might be the ultimate American dessert, but we contend that it’s better in the fall.
Here are 10 bright and tangy summer fruit pies to make for July 4th.
This exquisite pie is made with Mario Batali’s “favorite fruit in life.”
Serve this excellent summer pie with whipped cream or a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Related: Coconut Custard Pie
What’s the secret to perfectly flaky crust? Add some lard to the dough.
This over-the-top dessert is topped with a mix of dulce de leche and passion fruit nectar.
Bobby Flay’s spectacularly creamy custard pie is topped with silky blackberry caramel.
Andrew Zimmern upgrades the classic peach pie by adding ground and candied ginger.
Any combination of stone fruits (apricots, peaches, plums, cherries or nectarines) is perfect for this delicious pie.
Blueberries and strawberry ice cream star in this terrific, fast dessert.
Save on time by using puff pastry to make these fantastic pies.
Healthful ingredients in this pie include low-fat Greek yogurt, oats and almonds.