- 5 Epic Banana Cream Pies
- 7 Sweet and Gooey Banana Desserts
- 7 Savory Tarts for a Fall Dinner Party
- 6 Chefs’ Riffs on Apple Pie
- 5 Apple Pie Transformations
- 7 Middle Eastern Dips to Make Beyond Hummus
- A Chef's Incredible 4-Ingredient Secret Sauce
- Green Goddess Dressing: The Retro Recipe That Keeps On Giving
- 7 Epic Homemade Mayo Recipes
- 5 Best Barbecue Sauces for a Backyard BBQ
Apple pie might be the ultimate American dessert, but we contend that it’s better in the fall.
Here are 10 bright and tangy summer fruit pies to make for July 4th.
This exquisite pie is made with Mario Batali’s “favorite fruit in life.”
Serve this excellent summer pie with whipped cream or a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Related: Coconut Custard Pie
What’s the secret to perfectly flaky crust? Add some lard to the dough.
This over-the-top dessert is topped with a mix of dulce de leche and passion fruit nectar.
Bobby Flay’s spectacularly creamy custard pie is topped with silky blackberry caramel.
Andrew Zimmern upgrades the classic peach pie by adding ground and candied ginger.
Any combination of stone fruits (apricots, peaches, plums, cherries or nectarines) is perfect for this delicious pie.
Blueberries and strawberry ice cream star in this terrific, fast dessert.
Save on time by using puff pastry to make these fantastic pies.
Healthful ingredients in this pie include low-fat Greek yogurt, oats and almonds.