- Lamb Burger Recipes for Springtime Grilling
- 5 Ways to Fill a Pita Pocket
- 9 Reasons You Should Definitely Make Scrambled Eggs Today
- 7 Out-of-the-Box Ways to Use Tortillas
- 5 Crunchy Spiced Nuts for Super Bowl Snacking
- 7 DIY Snack Bars for Back-to-School
- 9 Luxe Finger Foods for a Red Carpet Party
- 6 Ways to Reinvent the Niçoise Salad
- 7 Summer Party Dips
- 9 Portable Dips for a Memorial Day Party
Whether you're planning a special night or just watching rom-coms in pajamas, here are 10 delicious, romantic dishes.
Whether you're planning a special night or just watching rom-coms in pajamas, here are 10 delicious, romantic dishes for Valentine's Day.
1. Scallops with Chestnut Sauce and Crisp Sage
Chef Rajat Parr's fast first course features caramelized scallops in a smoky, bacon-infused chestnut sauce.
2. Smoked-Duck Salad with Walnuts and Raspberries
Raspberries add great tangy flavor to meaty duck and toasted walnuts.
3. Oysters on the Half Shell with Rosé Mignonette
Oysters are thought to be aphrodisiacs, and these ones are dressed with a delicious mignonette made with sparkling rosé.
4. Rack of Lamb with Mustard-Shallot Sauce
Rack of lamb is the perfect dish for two.
5. Classic Cheese Fondue
This luxurious fondue is made with two kinds of Swiss cheese (Emmentaler and Gruyère) and two kinds of booze (white wine and Kirsch).
6. Linguine with Shrimp and Creamy Roasted Tomatoes
This delicious pasta takes only 20 minutes to make.
7. Roquefort Soufflés
Gail Simmons ensures her soufflés rise by folding lots of fluffy whipped egg-whites into a Roquefort-and-Parmigiano-Reggiano base.
8. Goat Cheese Mousse with Red-Wine Caramel
Karen Small's sweet and savory crostini feature soft goat cheese, sweet strawberry compote and dry red wine.
9. Raspberry Macarons
Pastry chef François Payard's incredibly simple macarons are filled with raspberry jam.
10. Chocolate Lava Cakes with Strawberies
Chef Chris Yeo's version of this classic dessert is especially rich and chocolatey.