- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 10 New Ways to Roast
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- The Best Pumpkin Pies Outside of Your Kitchen
- Incredible Gifts for a Cause
- Where to Drink Great Cocktails Tonight
- Chefs' Best Pubs
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
Salvage BBQ in Portland, Maine offers incredible pork ribs and sliced brisket.
Salvage BBQ in Portland, Maine (photo) offers incredible pork ribs and sliced brisket. "I'm hard-pressed to think of a small town with as large of an impact on the country's food scene," says F&W chef-in-residence Andrew Zimmern. Here, Zimmern shares ten must-try dishes.
New Slideshow: Portland, Maine in 10 Plates