- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
Olympian Sage Kotsenburg recently tweeted that he wished his gold medal was made of bacon, and his wish came true! Here, 10 incredible bacon recipes that prove why bacon always wins.
Olympian Sage Kotsenburg recently tweeted that he wished his gold medal was made of bacon, and his wish came true! Here, 10 incredible bacon recipes that prove why bacon deserves a medal of its own.
1. Bacon Candy
This three-ingredient snack is the perfect combination of crispy, sweet and salty.
2. Spicy Honey-Glazed Bacon
Slathered in a spicy honey sauce, these sweet-hot bacon slices are as good for breakfast as they are for a midnight snack.
3. Bacon Burgers on Brioche Buns
Tyler Florence's incredible burgers are topped with thick slices of bacon and melted brie cheese.
4. Pimento Cheese and Bacon Crostini
Crumbled bacon, two types of cheddar cheese and finely chopped pimientos star on these addictive crostini.
5. Bacon Biscuits with Roasted Apple Butter
Sweet apple butter spread pairs perfectly with these savory, bacon-studded biscuits.
6. Steamed Bacon Buns with Hoisin
This delicious version of braised pork buns is made with packaged biscuit dough and thick-cut smoky bacon.
7. Chorizo-Filled Dates Wrapped in Bacon
Penelope Casas' delicious tapa is sweet, smoky and savory, all in one bite.
8. Bacon-and-Egg Pizza
Have breakfast for dinner with this over-the-top pizza featuring crispy bacon, scrambled eggs and two types of cheese.
9. Bacon-Bourbon Brownies with Pecans
How do you make brownies better? Add bacon.
10. Dulce de Leche, Coconut and Chocolate Chip Magic Bars
Chocolate-coconut bars go to another level with the addition of bacon to the filling.