- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 7 Great Grilled Salads
- 5 Ultimate Blueberry Pancake Recipes
- 5 Best Waffles for International Waffle Day
- 7 Best-Ever Strawberry Breakfasts
- 8 Fluffy, Gooey Cinnamon Rolls for a Perfect Weekend Brunch
- 6 Best Summer Scones
- 7 Recipes to Transform Healthy Spinach into Comfort Food
- 3 Brain Food Lunches for a Smarter Workday
Here, 10 great sauces that will take any fish dish over the top.
Now that you know how to masterfully score and season fish fillets, thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, all you need to make fantastically flavorful fish is the right sauce. Here, 10 great sauces that will take any fish dish over the top.
1. Parsley Sauce
This easy, lemony sauce is fantastic with crisp, butter-fried sea bass or snapper.
2. Smoked-Almond Romesco Sauce
Smoked almonds and a touch of pimentón de la Vera gives this sauce a terrific smokiness.
3. Fresh Herb Sauce
All you need for this sauce are parsley, arugula, marjoram, oregano, vinegar and garlic.
4. Rich Ketchup Sauce
Ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar and Tabasco come together in this complexly flavored sauce.
5. Mint Sauce
Fresh mint blends with garlic, vinegar and sugar for a sweet-and-sour sauce that’s perfect for a full-flavored fish like tuna.
6. Lemon Cream Sauce
It doesn’t get much simpler than lemon zest, cream, salt, lemon juice and parsley.
7. Salmoriglio Sauce
This tangy, buttery sauce is a Sicilian classic.
8. Red Wine Sauce
The success of this simple sauce lies in the quality of the wine. Choose a full-bodied red for a richly colored, flavorful sauce.
9. Tomato Ginger Sauce
Though you can put this simple tomato sauce together in a matter of minutes, it has surprising complexity.
10. Sweet-and-Sour Sauce
This healthy version of classic Chinese-takeout sweet-and-sour sauce is light and spicy.