- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- Supper Bowls for the Super Bowl
- 6 Ways to Top Your Butternut Squash Salad
- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 DIY Cereals
- No Animals Were Hurt in the Making of These Vegetarian Carpaccios
- 7 Superfast Fried Game Day Desserts
- 6 Extra-Spicy Chicken Wing Recipes
Food is the best back-up plan.
If you find yourself home early on Valentine's Day, all is not lost. From two-minute guacamole to crispy, bacon candy, here are 10 fast snacks that will (almost) make up for a bad date.
Watching a rom-com solo is better with this sweet-and-salty kettle corn, which gets a fiery kick from whole red chiles.
True to its name, this guacamole takes less than two minutes to make. It may also disappear in two minutes.
These crunchy chips are sprinkled with za'atar, the Middle Eastern spice blend made with sumac, sesame seeds and dried herbs.
Roy Choi's late-night sandwich features fried eggs, spinach, pork belly and roasted jalapeños.
5. Garlic Bread
Ready in just 10 minutes, this garlicky bread is great on its own.
Grilled cheese is the ultimate comfort food, and this version has three different melty cheeses.
7. Bacon Candy
This three-ingredient snack is crispy, sweet and salty.
This classic, all-American dessert will help you forget a bad date.
7 minutes is all you need for these fantastic melted chocolate toasts.
Skip the cupcakes and just make the luscious frosting.