- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- The Best Spots for Thanksgiving Assists
- In Search of Sherry
- Amazing Places to Learn How to Cook
- 9 Amazing Farms that Are Shaping the Future of Food
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting.
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting. For example, basting rib eye steaks with garlic-herb butter (photo) creates a terrific crust. Here, F&W’s Justin Chapple and Kay Chun use chefs’ fantastic roasting methods for 10 delicious, easy recipes.
New Slideshow: 10 New Ways to Roast