- 6 Accessories That Will Transform Your Home into a Chic Farmhouse
- 22 of America's Most Delicious Delis
- DIY Holiday Food Gift: Lemon Marmalade
- 9 Amazing Photos of Rome's Best Street Food
- 10 Reasons Why Portland, Maine is an Amazing Food City
- 34 Reasons to Visit Washington, D.C.
- Sydney in 33 Amazing Photos
- 5 Amazing Ideas to Update the Wine Bottle
- 5 Iconic Restaurant and Hotel Designs from a Master
- 10 Amazing Places to Eat and Drink in Boston
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting.
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting. For example, basting rib eye steaks with garlic-herb butter (photo) creates a terrific crust. Here, F&W’s Justin Chapple and Kay Chun use chefs’ fantastic roasting methods for 10 delicious, easy recipes.
New Slideshow: 10 New Ways to Roast