- Perfect Pizza Margherita in 10 Steps
- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- Over-the-Top Nachos
- Snacking PSA: Best Chips and Dips to Pair with Them
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Making Pulled Pork
- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- 33 Gorgeous Reasons to Travel to Milan
- Andrew Zimmern's Favorite Meatballs, Dim Sum and Macaroons
- 5 Decadent Things Fashion Designer Reem Acra Loves
- The Best Spots for Thanksgiving Assists
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting.
Chefs have astounding tricks that maximize the flavor of almost any ingredient that’s suitable for roasting. For example, basting rib eye steaks with garlic-herb butter (photo) creates a terrific crust. Here, F&W’s Justin Chapple and Kay Chun use chefs’ fantastic roasting methods for 10 delicious, easy recipes.
New Slideshow: 10 New Ways to Roast