- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Are you ready to kick off football season?
It’s officially football season, which, for us, means it’s time to kick our snack-making muscles into gear. Start the season strong with a platter of these ultra-meaty snacks.
This fun, highbrow take on pigs in a blanket swaps spicy andouille sausage for the hot dogs.
These cheesy, spicy rolls are a riff on Argentinean street food.
The sauce for these mini meat pies combines two quintessential Southern ingredients: buttermilk and hot sauce.
This hearty Stromboli, stuffed with several kinds of Italian meats and cheese, is easy to reheat—or enjoy cold—for a snack at any time.
For his famous late-night snack, Austin chef Jae Kim tops hot french fries with caramelized kimchi, grilled Korean-style beef and a mayo spiked with sriracha.
Crispy chicken skins are even better than fried pork rinds.
Adding a little maple syrup and a lot of bacon to fresh popcorn transforms it into a decadent, irresistible snack.
Easy to make and fun to eat, these soppressata-wrapped cones are filled with tangy pepperoncini and peppery radicchio.
Crispy, sweet and salty, this three-ingredient snack is ready in just 25 minutes.