- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Delicious ultra-cheesy recipes for true curd lovers.
In this week’s episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W’s Justin Chapple demonstrates how to make deliciously crunchy cheese crisps in the microwave. They’re quick, they’re easy and they’re entirely made of cheese. Here, more delicious ultra-cheesy recipes for true curd lovers.
1. Whiskey-Cheese Fondue
This terrific cheddar-Jack cheese fondue includes whiskey, which adds a great kick.
2. Pimento Cheese and Bacon Crostini
Gooey pimento cheese topped with crunchy bacon makes for an incredibly satisfying and indulgent spread.
3. Pepper-Glazed Goat Cheese Gratin
This warm, sweet-spicy goat cheese dip is an easy alternative to a cheese plate.
4. Cheese Straws
In the South, cheese straws are almost always present at celebrations. They’re perfect with cocktails and can also be served with salads and soups.
5. Grilled Manouri Cheese with Caramelized Plums
Michael Psilakis likes to riff on saganaki—fried cheese with lemon. He uses manouri, a fresh, milky white cheese made from the whey that’s drained off during feta production.
6. Fried Goat Cheese Balls with Honey
Club soda lightens the egg batter that coats the cheese, and a double-coating of panko crumbs amplifies the crunch. They’re great as an appetizer or dessert.
7. Canadian Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Flan
This rich, savory flan is easy to make and perfect for serving a crowd at brunch.
8. Pan-Fried Cheese with Salsa Verde
A perfect appetizer, these crispy-gooey fried cheese slices are served with a tangy salsa verde made with anchovies, Pecorino and capers.
9. Goat Cheese Mousse with Red-Wine Caramel
This crostini topped with goat cheese mousse, red-wine caramel and strawberry compote is a delightful example of a dish that combines sweet and savory.
10. Griddled Goat Cheese with Spicy Olives
Chef Francis Mallmann cooks goat cheese on one side only, until it develops a delectable brown crust. Then he places the warm cheese on toasts and tops them with spicy olives.