- 7 Movie Theater-Inspired Snacks for an Awesome Oscar Party
- 7 Sparkling Oscar Night Cocktails
- 7 Oscar Party Foods on a Stick
- 9 Elegant Oscar Party Dessert Ideas
- 7 Dressed-Up Bow-Tie Pasta Recipes for Oscar Night Dinner
- 11 Monday Brunch Recipes
- 5 Rose-Infused Recipes for the Run for the Roses
- 7 Breakfast Recipes to Fuel Your Presidents’ Day Sale Shopping
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
- 7 Recipes to Transform Healthy Spinach into Comfort Food
Growing evidence shows that eating chocolate regularly may have real health benefits. Here are 10 great ways to eat it.
Growing evidence shows that eating chocolate regularly may have real health benefits. Here are 10 great ways to eat it:
1. Dark Chocolate Bark with Roasted Almonds and Seeds
Chocolatier Jacques Torres' addictive dessert is ready in just 30 minutes.
2. Double-Chocolate Pudding
This silky pudding is made with cocoa powder and bittersweet chocolate.
3. Molten Chocolate Cake with Marshmallow Filling
How do you upgrade the classic molten chocolate cake? Add marshmallow filling.
4. Spiced Chocolate Fondue
This fast dessert is great for a crowd.
5. Deep Dark Chocolate Coconut Cake
The chocolate and yogurt in this incredible cake can supposedly boost levels of the feel-good brain chemical tyrosine.
6. Bittersweet Chocolate Truffles Rolled in Spices
Self-taught chocolatier Joan Coukos coats her amazing truffles in blends of Chinese and Mexican spices.
7. Fudgy Chocolate Walnut Cookies
These terrific cookies are completely gluten-free.
8. Peppermint Buttercrunch
Star pastry chef Dominique Ansel's fantastic treat features crushed peppermint candies.
9. Mexican Chocolate Pots de Crème
Cinnamon, almonds and vanilla add delicious flavor to the rich custard.
10. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Spiced Pepita Brittle
This luscious panna cotta tastes like hot cocoa in custard form.