Stuffed potatoes are fluffier, they're usually cheesier, and they're more flavorful because they utilize mix-ins rather than just toppings. These 10 recipes for hearty stuffed potatoes make for great side dishes, but just add a salad and you've got dinner.
1. Poutine-Style Twice-Baked Potatoes
These just might be the world's best and most indulgent baked potatoes. First they're stuffed with sour cream and Parmigiano-Reggiano, then they're topped with tangy gravy, melted mozzarella, bits of crisp bacon and, finally, fried potato skins.
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 7 Crunchy, Tender Grilled Potato Recipes
- 8 of the Easiest Potato Recipes Ever
2. Salt-Baked Potatoes Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts
Tangy soft goat cheese mixed with chives, thyme and crunchy toasted hazelnuts makes for an incredible filling.