- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
- 7 Summer Soups to Enjoy All Week
- 7 Fast, Healthy Noodle Dishes to Make Now
- 9 Southern Snacks for Binge-Watching House of Cards
- 6 Game-Day Snacks That You Can Make During Half Time
- 5 Crowd-Pleasing DIY Happy Hour Snacks
- 10 Quick Midnight Snacks if That V-Day Date Didn't Go As Planned
- 6 Super Bowl Snacks You Can Make in a Muffin Tin
- 10 Game-Day Snacks That Will Win Any World Cup Viewing Party
- 6 Last-Minute Halloween Snacks
Here, 10 fantastic desserts to treat mom this Mother's Day.
Here, 10 fantastic desserts to treat mom this Mother’s Day.
1. Crêpes with Strawberries and Muscat-Yogurt Sauce
These delicious French pancakes are topped with a creamy sauce that’s sweetened with a splash of Bonterra Muscat wine.
2. Nutty Chocolate Chip Cookies
Should a chocolate chip cookie be chewy or crispy? This incredible recipe is both.
3. Vanilla Bean Golden Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
These luscious cupcakes are completely gluten-free.
4. Best-Ever Banana Splits
Fudgy chocolate sauce and a light, crunchy almond topping make the ultimate banana split.
5. Bittersweet Chocolate Mousse
This rich dessert is garnished with giant curls of bittersweet chocolate.
6. Salted Fudge Brownies
F&W’s Kate Krader shares the perfect recipe for fudgy, sweet-salty brownies.
7. Pear Tart with Vanilla Cream and Black Tea Crust
Upgrade the classic fruit tart by adding smoky-flavored Lapsang souchong tea to the buttery crust.
8. Graham Cracker Ice Cream Sundaes with Raspberries
This simple dessert is a fun take on the classic campfire s’mores.
9. Strawberry Shortcake
What’s the secret to this deliciously light shortcake? Use pure cake flour instead of self-rising cake flour.
10. Chocolate Truffle Layer Cake
This over-the-top dessert features layers of dark chocolate and white chocolate ganache.