- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
They may not be shaped like Oscar, but these 10 mini snacks are a great way to eat like the stars at your Oscar viewing party.
At this year's Governors Ball (the official Academy Awards after-party), star chef Wolfgang Puck will be serving miniature Oscar statues made from both smoked salmon and chocolate. They may not be shaped like Oscar, but these 10 mini snacks are a great way to eat like the stars at your Oscar viewing party.
1. Mini Smoked-Salmon Croque-Monsieur
These fantastic hors d'oeuvres are filled with a creamy, chive-flecked smoked salmon mixture and Gruyère cheese.
2. Three-Cheese Mini Macs
Cooked in mini muffin pans, these one-bite snacks are perfect for a viewing party.
3. Mini Burgers
These mini burgers are extra juicy, thanks to a mix of ground chuck and short rib.
4. Hogs in a Blanket
This version of the classic appetizer swaps spicy andouille sausage for the usual hot dogs.
5. Oyster Tartlets
Chef John Besh places oysters in mini tartlet shells, then tops them with a creamy horseradish sauce and crispy bread crumbs.
6. Mini Meatballs with Yogurt-Dill Sauce
These fantastic meatballs made with ground lamb are ready in just 30 minutes.
7. Mini Calzones
Mario Batali's delicious bite-sized calzones can be stuffed with any combination of seasoned ricotta, pepperoni and pesto—or all three.
8. 7-Minute Salmon Caviar Sushi Bites
A fun take on a sushi roll, these super-fast snacks are made with just 5 ingredients.
9. Ice Cream Pop Bon Bons
Make a classic movie theater snack at home, with any flavor ice cream you want.
10. Mini Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecakes
This fast, decadent dessert features creamy Nutella.