Best New Chefs
Here are expert travel guides, spectacular new restaurants and some of the most innovative recipes ever from 25 years of F&W Best New Chefs.
Behind the Scenes: 2014 Best New Chefs
A calorie-packed drive around Honolulu lets Best New Chef 2010 Roy Choi indulge in some of the roadside specialties he loves most: hot beignets, chili rice, garlic shrimp and the world’s fluffiest, fruitiest shave ice.
Best New Chef 2008 Sue Zemanick reveals the best of the diverse New Orleans food scene, including great tapas, amazing Korean-style barbecue short ribs and the best gelato in town.
- Hall of Fame: 50 Best New Chefs
- 50 Hall of Fame Best New Chefs: Entrepreneurs
- 50 Hall of Fame Best New Chefs: Hometown Heroes
- 50 Hall of Fame Best New Chefs: Visionaries
- 50 Hall of Fame Best New Chefs: Monogamists