- 11 Ways to Upgrade Steamed Mussels
- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Shrimp
- 3 Wines to Pair with Grilled Salmon
- The Ultimate Guide to Shower Wine
- Wines to Pair with Roasted Fish
- 11 Ways to Use Steamed Mussels
- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- 8 Ways to Use Apples
- 6 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin
Raise a glass of the country's hoppiest beer.
As of 2015, IPAs accounted for over a quarter of all craft beer sales in America. Here, five ways to celebrate one of the nation's most popular beer styles.
We've gathered 50 amazing standouts.
2. Drink outdoors.
New open-air beer gardens are popping up all over the country; check out the summer's best new openings.
3. DIY beer cocktails.
Try this refreshing, spritzy drink.
Or this ginger-spiked Michelada.
Want a refreshing beer to pair with chilled oysters? Expert Charles Antin loves S.I.P.A. Session IPA. "At 3.9 percent ABV, you can drink it all day, and the hops are lemony enough that the oysters don’t need a garnish."
5. Cook with IPA.
Star chef Andrew Zimmern makes an IPA-spiked sauce for his delicious clam and lobster enchiladas.
Or try this fantastic orange-and-ale vinaigrette, which highlights the beer's lighter side.