- Get Your Omega 3s from These Salmon Pasta Recipes
- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 7 Grown-Up Recipes for Pasta Shells
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
- 11 Best Pasta Recipes for Fall
- How to Fall-ify Your Pancakes
- How to Pumpkin Spice Everything
- 11 Ways to Use Cranberries (Other Than Cranberry Sauce)
- 9 Killer Pumpkin Desserts for Halloween
- 11 Fall Soups You Can Make in a Blender
It’s more than just a dip for snacking.
We love hummus and pita chips. But that’s not the only way to enjoy the delicious Middle Eastern spread. From pizza to sandwiches, here’s how to incorporate more hummus at brunch.
Up your toast game with this healthy version starring lima beans.
These delicious vegetarian sandwiches are ready in just 25 minutes.
Prepared hummus is the secret to this delicious garlicky pizza.
This tasty Iraqi-Israeli dish is excellent with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Lemony and nutty hummus pairs well with a generous drizzle of sweet raw honey.