- 9 Brunch Appetizers for a Blow-Out Weekend Bash
- 5 Clever Ways to Cook with Grapes
- 3 Genius Ideas for Using Hot Sauce
- DIY Cured Salmon
- All You Need for a Boozy and Bacony DIY Brunch
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- 7 Killer Spanish-Style Barbecue Dishes
- 7 Gorgeous Summer Salads
- 5 Fast Fruit Desserts You Should Definitely Grill Right Now
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
It’s more than just a dip for snacking.
We love hummus and pita chips. But that’s not the only way to enjoy the delicious Middle Eastern spread. From pizza to sandwiches, here’s how to incorporate more hummus at brunch.
Up your toast game with this healthy version starring lima beans.
These delicious vegetarian sandwiches are ready in just 25 minutes.
Prepared hummus is the secret to this delicious garlicky pizza.
This tasty Iraqi-Israeli dish is excellent with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Lemony and nutty hummus pairs well with a generous drizzle of sweet raw honey.