- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
It’s more than just a dip for snacking.
We love hummus and pita chips. But that’s not the only way to enjoy the delicious Middle Eastern spread. From pizza to sandwiches, here’s how to incorporate more hummus at brunch.
Up your toast game with this healthy version starring lima beans.
These delicious vegetarian sandwiches are ready in just 25 minutes.
Prepared hummus is the secret to this delicious garlicky pizza.
This tasty Iraqi-Israeli dish is excellent with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Lemony and nutty hummus pairs well with a generous drizzle of sweet raw honey.