- 7 Best Parfaits to Show Off Summer Fruit
- 5 Brilliant Ways to Use Feta for Summer
- 15 August Bucket List Recipes to Prolong Summer
- 10 Recipes to Celebrate Julia Child's Birthday
- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
It’s more than just a dip for snacking.
We love hummus and pita chips. But that’s not the only way to enjoy the delicious Middle Eastern spread. From pizza to sandwiches, here’s how to incorporate more hummus at brunch.
Up your toast game with this healthy version starring lima beans.
These delicious vegetarian sandwiches are ready in just 25 minutes.
Prepared hummus is the secret to this delicious garlicky pizza.
This tasty Iraqi-Israeli dish is excellent with a dry, raspberry-scented rosé.
Lemony and nutty hummus pairs well with a generous drizzle of sweet raw honey.