- When to Visit: Summer is the time for sunbathing, but the world’s best surfers congregate in the fall (see Mundaka).
El Callejón, France
Star chef Alain Ducasse is a fan of this café, which serves Basque lamb and more than 30 Spanish wines.
- Wineries by the Sea
- Wineries by the Sea: U.S.
- Wineries by the Sea: Australia
- Wineries by the Sea: Portugal
- Wineries by the Sea: South Africa
El Rompeolas, Spain
This is one of winemaker Telmo Rodriguez’s favorite post-surf lunch spots. He orders local spider crab and fried anglerfish called pixín.