Q: What's a good Champagne that doesn't cost a lot?
A: A reasonably affordable bottling that I like is the NV Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Réserve Particulière ($36). But for even more value options, check out the sparkling wines below.
- Holiday Wine Problem Solver
- 10 Great Reds for Holiday Roasts
- Wine for Parties & Gifts
- Wines for Hanukkah
- Champagne for the Holidays
- Five Great Boutique Champagnes for the Holidays
- Champagne Guide
- 10 Top Affordable Champagnes
- A Sparkling Wine and Cheese Tasting Party
- 5 Great, Affordable Sparkling Wines
- American Wine Awards 2008: Outstanding Sparkling Wine